Use Your Investment Property to Generate Cash
Here at Investors At Auction, we specialize in helping individuals through the often confusing process of foreclosure auctions. Our experts guide you through the foreclosure auction process and help you to understand the rules, processes, and regulations that are present in the foreclosed home market. However, helping individuals through the foreclosure auction process is not the only service we offer. To assist those who we have helped purchase a foreclosed home, we also offer property management services so that our clients can turn their recently won property into a source of income. In today’s post, we are going to go over some of the ways that choosing us as your property management provider will benefit you.
Our Property Management Services Take the Hassle out of Property Rental
While many of our customers wish to handle most of the processes that are expected of a typical landlord, many of them don’t realize exactly what this role entails. While they want to handle the overall duties of a landlord, many come to realize that the small details that come with the role just aren’t for them. Below, we have listed some of the benefits that choosing us for your property management service can have for you.
- Tenant Point of Contact: If something breaks at your rental property, it is not always convenient to you, the landlord, to go to the property and inspect the damage yourself. With our property management services, we can address problems at your rental property at all hours of the day any day of the week. We will arrange for a repair specialist to handle the issue with your rental property to ensure that your tenants are as happy as possible. Additionally, having us as the go-between can be convenient for those tenants that always seem to have a complaint.
- Tenant Screening: Often times, one of the hardest parts of renting out your investment property is properly screening your tenants. While someone may come off as a stand-up person on paper or in person, months down the road they could turn into a nightmare tenant. Our experienced property managers will go through your tenant applications and alert you of any red flags that they come across. Through this process, you are more likely to end up with a tenant that will not become a problem in the future.
- Rent Security: One of the worst situations you can be in as a landlord, is to have a tenant that is either consistently late with their rent or doesn’t pay their rent at all. Consistent collection of rent is pivotal to receiving rent on time, and our property management experts will enforce the policies within your lease to ensure that payments are received. If your tenant is consistently late with their rent payment, or stops paying rent altogether, we will take the necessary steps to deal with the situation.
- Decrease Tenant Turnover: Ideally, most landlords don’t want a lot of tenants living in their rental property. Finding on solid tenant and renting to them for long periods of time not only reduces the amount of paperwork you have to deal with but also helps to ensure that your property remains in as good a shape as possible. Our property management experts will make sure that your tenants stay as happy as possible while living in your rental property. If your tenants are happy, they are more likely to accept small rent increases on an annual basis, which not only adds value to your property but also puts more money in your pocket.
- Decreased Vacancy Time: In the event that your rental property becomes vacant, our property management services will help to ensure that you find a new tenant as fast as possible. Without our services, it could take you several months to prepare your property, market your property, and determine how much rent to charge. With the property management services we provide at Investors At Auction, we will handle all of these details for you.
- Legal Issues: Finally, one of the greatest benefits of hiring our property management services is that we will handle any legal issues that crop up in relation to your rental property. Landlord-tenant laws can vary from state to state, and if you live in a different state than your rental property, things can quickly become confusing. Our property management experts will handle property inspections, evictions, lease negotiations and terminations, and will also make sure that your property adheres to all property codes and safety laws.
If you are interested in learning more about our property management services, visit our website today. At Investors At Auction, we strive to provide the best services possible to those individuals looking to navigate the murky waters of the foreclosure auction process. We have the knowledge, skills, and expertise you need to get started in the investment property game.